SWAGTRON T6 is the first hoverboard in the world that can support up to 400 lbs of weight. Other hoverboards only support 240 to 256 lbs of weight. Being an exclusively designed off road hoverboard, it can take you everywhere, including the places where other hoverboards do not go. It has even been named as the world’s best off road hoverboard by Choose Wheels, an independently operating reviewing authority. The review was based on affordability, built quality, durability, speed and the value for the price and in this, the hoverboard succeeded in scoring a maximum rating of 5 stars.
SWAGTRON is a very renowned name when it comes to off road hoverboards or in that case, any electric rideable. The brand is also fast growing in terms of their sales numbers. It is one of the first brands to have been certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent consumer product safety company which is recognized in almost 45 countries around the world. All of the SWAGTRON products are tested so as to meet the UL standards.
Available at a market price of $449, the SWAGTRON T6 gives a tough competition to all other hoverboards. It can go to a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour and is also compatible with smart devices like the Android or iOS. It can be synced with these devices through an accompanying app through Bluetooth. The app is available free for download.
Features of the SWAGTRON T6 Off Road Hoverboard
- SWAGTRON T6 is one of the first hoverboards to have received the UL certification and include the SentryShield battery casing system. This provides assurance regarding the battery and charging safety so that the riders can have their peace of mind.
- They have two 10 inch inflatable tires which are not only limited to the sidewalks. These tough tires can withstand rough use across sand, bumpy grounds, uneven grassy surfaces and gravel terrain as well. It can take you almost anywhere you want to go. This gives the SWAGTRON T6 an edge over all other hoverboards in the market.
- The tires are made out of rubber and they have a tread pattern with staggered shoulder blocks. This enables it to deliver superior traction and grip during the ride.
- Due to the heavy duty tires and the durable frame, the hoverboard can handle up to 30 degrees inclination where most other hoverboards can only tackle an inclination of up to 20 degrees.
- The wheels can quickly and smoothly climb over the obstacles that come upon its path.
- The recommended weight is 400 lbs. However, it can easily hold weights of up to 420 lbs, allowing riders of all weight to use the hoverboard with confidence.
- The hoverboard is water resistant, which means that you can use it during the rains as well.
What makes the SWAGTRON T6 the Best All-Terrain Hoverboard
- A full charge will allow you to ride 12 miles at the speed of 12 miles per hour.
- The hoverboard can be connected to Android and iOS devices via Bluetooth. It even has Bluetooth speakers. This makes it possible to play music through the hoverboard when you are on the go.
- The speakers are wireless and can be directly controlled through the handheld device, hence you can ride freely.
- The SWAGTRON T6 has a body made out of poly carbonate fibers; this provides heavy resistance against scratches while also making it fire resistant.
- The off road hoverboard comes in a range of attractive colors and has a beautiful matte finish thus making riding all the more fun.
- The hoverboard does not give you a bumpy ride. With its highly improved and innovative motor stabilization, it can give you a much smoother ride as compared to most other hoverboards.
- It has wheels that are made out of milled aluminum. This makes them stronger as well as lighter. The rubber tires that are fitted over these aluminum rings are also specially treated for better traction and grip.
- The hoverboard provides great balance with all the different weights. Although it can comfortably handle weights of up to 420 lbs, it can also work extremely well with weight as little as 44 lbs.
In-depth look at the High-End Hoverboard
- It comes with a built in carry strap. This makes it convenient to carry the hoverboard around without requiring any additional carry bags.
- It has an adjustable speed with a maximum speed of 49.2 km per hour.
- All the electrical parts used in the hoverboard are UL certified, thus making them extremely safe for use.
- It has a level battery indicator which lets you keep a track of how much battery is left so that you can manage it accordingly.
- There are LED motion indicators, turning signals and headlamps directly embedded into the body of the hoverboard. All of these go into proving additional safety during the ride.
- Allows you to make sharp turns.
- Very safe and convenient for the starters
- Built in speakers
- Comes with a dedicated app packed with cool features
- Comes with different user settings
- Not restricted to only the pavements
- There is no additional protection on the wheel guards except for the paint
- The wheels are very durable, but they also feel very stiff at the same time
- The stability falters as the battery level drops down
The SWAGTRON T6 offers excellent performance on an overall basis. The most important things are that it is extremely comfortable to ride and provides extra speed and stability irrespective of weight it is subjected to. This makes the hoverboard not only limited to recreational activities but also viable as a regular transport option.
With its large pneumatic tires, the hoverboard can handle all the different types of road conditions without giving in. In any case, the ride is not bumpy and neither will you get scratches on your board. Apart from that, the company provides extremely great customer support if you are to fall into any sort of trouble. The hoverboard is, therefore, a great pick for someone who takes thrill in riding as well as looking for a good value for money. If you can afford to spend a little more, you might as well check out the Halo Rover, which is probably the best off road hoverboard on the market.